How do I link a bank account to Found?
You can link up to one bank account to Found, which you can then use to make transfers into and out of your Found account. You can link your account by taking these steps:
- On your “Balance” screen, click the “Add money” button at the bottom of your screen
- Click “Link personal account” and then “Continue”
- Use the search bar to search for your bank
- Enter your bank’s login credentials
- Once you’ve successfully logged into your bank, you’ll see your bank account listed under the “Add money” menu, as well as in your app menu
Having trouble? Reach to us at email@example.com!