How do I link my Found account to PayPal?
You’re able to link your Found account to your PayPal account, and then transfer funds between those two accounts. Here’s how to link Found to PayPal:
- In your PayPal settings, select the “Banks and Cards” option
- Click the “+” sign to add a payment method, then select “Bank account”
- Search for “Radius Bank (Business)”
- On the page where you’re asked to log into your Radius account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the “Link your bank another way” option
- Select “Checking,” then enter your Found account and routing numbers (which can be found in your app menu under “Business banking” then “Direct deposit”)
- Once you confirm your identity, you’ll be asked again if you’d like to log into your Radius account. Instead, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “No, continue with 2 small deposits”
- PayPal will send 2 small deposits to your Found account. Find those deposits under your “View all activity” menu in your Found app, and enter the amounts into PayPal to confirm your account
Once your account is confirmed in PayPal, you’ll be able to fund your Found account via direct deposits from PayPal!
Note: You’re also able to link your Found card to PayPal, which will allow you to do instant cash outs from PayPal to Found. Just select “Debit or credit card” instead of “Bank account” when adding a payment method, and enter your Found card details.