Found does not allow account creation for businesses engaging in the following restricted and prohibited activities:
- Any regulated or illegal products as provided under applicable law or other products that impose an undue risk on Found or our bank partners.
- Activities that could cause measurable reputational damage to Found or our bank partners.
- Manufacture or sale of drugs, drug paraphernalia, and equipment, including medical marijuana, cannabis seeds, and products containing CBD.
- Sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid.
- Sales of weapons, including firearms, firearm parts or hardware, ammunition, and other devices designed to cause physical injury.
- Any products or services involved with bestiality, rape, hate, violence, incest, child abuse imagery, child pornography, or are otherwise patently offensive as determined by Found in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement, including counterfeit products and replicas, and the sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder.
- Internet/mail order/telephone order of age restricted products and pharmacies or pharmacy referral services (where fulfillment of medication is performed with an Internet or telephone consultation, absent a physical visit with a physician, including re-importation of pharmaceuticals from foreign countries).
- Betting, including lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, Fantasy Football, off-track betting, and wagers at races.
- Get rich schemes, including unauthorized multi-level marketing businesses.
- Inbound or outbound telemarketing companies.
- Payday lenders and prepaid cards, checks, insurance or other financial merchandise or services.
- Money services business, wire transfers, money order or other similarly regulated industries.
- Credit protection, counseling, repair, or identity theft protection services.
- Sales of securities, investment and credit services, money and legal services, and bankruptcy attorneys or collection agencies engaged in the collection of debt.
- Bail bonding services.
- Political fundraising activities including any fundraising activities related to political actions committees.
- Activity pursued for the purpose of circumventing the intent of card brand or regulatory rules.
- Activity initiated by foreign-owned entities, or entities based outside the United States.
Questions? Reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!